Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, vendhaya kulambu (fenugreek gravy). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
I love the bitterness of Fenugreek seeds. We do it with Onion Curry Vadam (black vadagam) so it has it's own flavour. I love to have it a couple of days after I make it. However I do it I still cannot get the same taste as my grandma.
Vendhaya kulambu (Fenugreek gravy) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Vendhaya kulambu (Fenugreek gravy) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have vendhaya kulambu (fenugreek gravy) using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vendhaya kulambu (Fenugreek gravy):
- Prepare vendhaya podi (Fenugreek seeds powder)
- Make ready lemon size tamarind
- Prepare kulambu milagai thool
- Take turmeric powder
- Prepare onion chopped
- Prepare tomato chopped
- Take garlic pods
- Prepare Few curry
- Take To Temper
- Take mustard seeds
- Make ready fenugreek seeds
- Make ready Urad dal
- Get red chillies
I suggest to use gingelly oil. Vendhaya kulambu (Fenugreek gravy). vendhaya podi (Fenugreek seeds powder)•lemon size tamarind•kulambu milagai thool•turmeric powder•onion chopped•tomato chopped•garlic pods•Few curry. Poosani Vendhaya Kuzkambu is a healthy, easy South Indian gravy made with Pumpkin and Fenugreek. Perfect to have with rice for lunch.
Instructions to make Vendhaya kulambu (Fenugreek gravy):
- Soak tamarind in hot water for 30 mins and extract the juice out of it.
- To make fenugreek seeds powder, just dry roast the seeds and grind it. Store it and use only 1/2 tsp for this recipe.
- Heat a pan with oil and temper with all the ingredients under ‘to temper’ section. Add onion, garlic, curry leaves and sauté until onion becomes soft. Add tomato and sauté until it becomes soft and leaves oil. Add kulambu milagai thool, salt, turmeric powder and fenugreek seeds powder. Sauté for few mins and add extracted lemon juice. Bring it to boil and leave it until gravy gets thicken.
- Enjoy with rice!
Poosani Vendhaya Kuzkambu is a healthy, easy South Indian gravy made with Pumpkin and Fenugreek. Perfect to have with rice for lunch. This Vendhaya Kuzkambu is no exception and a perfect accompaniment to have for lunch. Whether you blame it on global warming or it is just another. Serve this Chettinadu Vendhaya Kulambu with rice and Beetroot Poriyal.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food vendhaya kulambu (fenugreek gravy) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!