Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, kheema patra!. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Here is how you achieve it. See recipes for Soya kheema masala, Cauliflower kheema too. Soya kheema masala. soya chunks•large onions chopped finely•medium tomatoes chopped finely•Water•oil•bay leaf•cloves. Kheema Pulao - Flavorful one pot meal with ground chicken, rice and warm whole spices.
Kheema patra! is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Kheema patra! is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have kheema patra! using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kheema patra!:
- Take kheema
- Prepare patra
- Get Oil
- Take ginger garlic paste
- Prepare maggi cube
- Make ready green chillies
- Prepare medium chopped tomato
- Get medium chopped potato
- Take green peas
- Prepare red chilli.powder
- Make ready turmeric powder
- Get Salt
- Make ready cumin powder
- Get coriander powder
- Prepare coriander leaves
The Akshaya Patra Foundation is a non-profit organisation in India that operates a school lunch programme. It aims to counter classroom hunger and aid in education of children. Me Patra (メパトラ, Mepatora)? is a Bless skill. Me Patra is an ailment-healing skill that can cure certain conditions for all allies.
Instructions to make Kheema patra!:
- Take a cooker add oil to it..saute the onion till translucent, add ginger garlic paste, green chillies and half of maggi cube, now add chopped tomato, potato and green peas,also add the masalas (red chilli powder,salt, turmeric powder, cumin powder and coriander powder) mix well add the mutton kheema and keep mixing it add little water and whistle till it's completely cooked! Take the patra tin, cut the patras into pieces and deep fry them remove it in a bowl!
- Now open the cooker add coriander leaves to the kheema add this fried patras and lightly mix it..(donot over mix it) and serve with chapatis or parathas..ready!
Me Patra (メパトラ, Mepatora)? is a Bless skill. Me Patra is an ailment-healing skill that can cure certain conditions for all allies. The ailments which it can cure vary between games. More specifically, what is the difference between amrita and patra?
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food kheema patra! recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!