Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, thai red curry with chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thai Red Curry With Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Thai Red Curry With Chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook thai red curry with chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Red Curry With Chicken:
- Make ready cubed chicken breast
- Make ready sliced red bell peppers
- Get Thai red curry paste
- Take coconut milk
- Make ready fish sauce
- Make ready rice vinegar
- Get Thai basil leaves
Instructions to make Thai Red Curry With Chicken:
- Bring coconut milk to a boil in a large pot over high heat, stirring frequently.
- Just before boiling add the curry paste and stir to blend.
- Add the chicken, red bell peppers, fish sauce, vinegar, and Thai basil. Boil until chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Serve over jasmine rice and enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food thai red curry with chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!