Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, persian cucumber soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Persian Cucumber Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Persian Cucumber Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have persian cucumber soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Persian Cucumber Soup:
- Take yogurt
- Prepare cucumber
- Make ready crushed walnut
- Make ready garlic
- Get dill stalks
- Get olive oil
- Make ready raisins
- Get rose petal powder
- Take salt and pepper
- Get your favourite bread
- Get cold water (it depends on how you prefer your soup : thick or thin)
Instructions to make Persian Cucumber Soup:
- Place yogurt in a big bowl. Add water, olive oil, salt, pepper and rose petal powder to yogurt. Whisk it very well.
- Then, grate garlic into the bowl. Cut cucumber into pieces (no need to especial technique, simply cut it). Add raisins, crushed walnuts and dill.
- Place ingredients into the blender and blend it. Serve it with your favourite bread and dip in your soup. - Enjoy it - Bon appetit
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food persian cucumber soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!