Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, pork and red bean soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork and Red Bean Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Pork and Red Bean Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Pork and beans (or Franks and Beans/Beans and Weiners) is a culinary dish that uses pork and beans as its main ingredients. Numerous variations exist, usually with a more specific name, such as Fabada Asturiana, Olla podrida, or American canned pork and beans. Oshiruko (Red Bean Soup with Mochi) From One Piece ~ Otama's Favourite Dish ! ワンピースしるこ. Red Bean Glutinous Rice Balls Recipe (Homemade Sweet Red Bean Soup with Sticky Rice Balls).
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have pork and red bean soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork and Red Bean Soup:
- Make ready Pork Roast
- Get Bag of Dry Red Beans
- Make ready Chicken Both
- Get water
- Make ready Pork Bone
- Make ready 14 oz. Diced Tomato
- Take Large Carrots
- Make ready Yellow Onion
- Get Sticks of Celery
- Make ready Large Potatos
- Take Garlic
- Prepare Bacon Bits
- Take Red Pepper Flake
- Make ready Chili Power
- Take Parsley
- Take Paprika
- Prepare Sage
Red bean soup is in the category of Cantonese desserts called tong sui (糖水), literally means sugar water. The red bean soup is also regularly included in the Chinese banquet package as the concluding dish to wrap up a meal. What may surprise you is how simple are the ingredients required. Hearty Bean Soup Mix The Comfort of Cooking.
Instructions to make Pork and Red Bean Soup:
- Soak red beans in water overnight. Rinse off thoroughly before putting them in pot.
- Put in a large cook pot with chicken broth, water, beans, pork bone. Bring to a boil and let cook as you prepare other ingredients. You may want to turn down heat to just a slight noil.
- Saute carrots onions celery red pepper flake and bacon bits and chopped up garlic. Once sauteed to your liking add to pot.
- Add in chopped up pre cooked pork, which maybe left overs from another dinner, potatoes sliced in round pieces, with or without skin, 14 oz can of Diced Tomato with juices, and all the seasonings listed and whatever else you would like to add. Do be careful not to splash yourself when adding these ingredients.
- Let slow boil for an hour and turn down to a simmer and let cook until ready a good hour or two. You may need to add more broth or water at some point.
- When done pull out pork bone and serve. Enjoy!
What may surprise you is how simple are the ingredients required. Hearty Bean Soup Mix The Comfort of Cooking. This hearty soup is healthy and delicious. It tantalizes the senses with it's variety of textures, sweet but spicy flavor, and brilliant colors. I was challenged to create a recipe using Smithfield Marinated Pork products.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food pork and red bean soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!