Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, thai red curry with chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thai Red Curry - everything we know and love about Thai food! Big, bold Thai flavours, beautifully fragrant, the creamy red curry sauce is so good you can put anything in it and it will be amazing! This Thai Red Curry with Chicken recipe is one of my favorite Thai recipes! It's so flavorful, so fragrant and yet so easy to make.
Thai red curry with chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Thai red curry with chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have thai red curry with chicken using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai red curry with chicken:
- Get chicken filet or breast, diced
- Make ready coconut milk/cream
- Get red curry paste
- Get white rice (thai jasmin rice is best)
- Prepare green beans / haricots verts, cut in 2 or 3 parts each
- Make ready red bell pepper, cut in thin slices
- Prepare onion, chopped in large slices
- Take spring onions, cut in small rings
- Prepare diced pineapple
- Make ready coconut oil or olive oil
Thai red curry is prepared with a blend of unique spices. The intense flavor of galangal, lemongrass, kaffir lime, dried chili, fish sauce, shrimp paste, coconut cream, and basil leaves are concentrated into a thick gravy. I feel sorry for you if you miss out on Thai red chicken curry. Watch how to make amazing Thai red curry at home in this short recipe video!
Steps to make Thai red curry with chicken:
- Cut all the vegetables and chicken as required. Don't cut the vegetables too finely, they should still have a nice bite.
- Pre-bake the chicken in a wok in some coconut or olive oil until the pieces are no longer raw inside. You might have to do it in two portions. Take it out and set it aside on a plate when done, clean the wok.
- Put the bell pepper and the green beans into the wok in the rest of the oil for about 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Add the red curry paste and cook for another minute or 2. Add about a quarter of the coconut milk when the curry paste starts to stick to the pan. Stir everything together well and let it simmer.
- Cook the rice according to instructions in another pan. This will take about 10 minutes.
- Add the normal onion, the chicken and some more coconut milk. Stir and let it simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Add the spring onions, the pineapple, and all the rest of the coconut milk. Turn the fire to low heat.
- Let it simmer some more. When your rice is done, check and taste if your vegetables are cooked well, especially the bell pepper and green beans.
- Serve the rice and curry separately. Everyone can take rice and pour delicious curry over it at will. Done!
I feel sorry for you if you miss out on Thai red chicken curry. Watch how to make amazing Thai red curry at home in this short recipe video! This vegetable curry is made with common grocery store ingredients. Making your own Thai red curry paste takes time, but you'll be astonished at the difference. Leftover paste will keep in the fridge for about three weeks.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food thai red curry with chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!