Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, crockpot louisiana red beans and rice. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot Louisiana Red Beans and Rice is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Crockpot Louisiana Red Beans and Rice is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have crockpot louisiana red beans and rice using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Louisiana Red Beans and Rice:
- Take dried red beans
- Get water
- Get andouille sausage or smoked sausage
- Get green bell pepper, chopped
- Make ready onion, chopped
- Get garlic cloves, minced
- Get cajun seasoning
- Take liquid smoke
- Get gumbo file (if desired)
Instructions to make Crockpot Louisiana Red Beans and Rice:
- Place all ingredients in a crock pot and cook on high heat for 4 to 5 hours or until beans are tender. Serve over hot cooked rice topped with gumbo file if desired.
- Adapted from Southern Living
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crockpot louisiana red beans and rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!