Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, grilled salmon tacos w/ jalapeño pomegranate salsa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled salmon tacos w/ jalapeño pomegranate salsa using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa:
- Get skinless salmon fillet (2 large filets)
- Get limes, divided
- Prepare chipotle peppers canned in adobo, seeded and finely chopped
- Prepare adobo sauce from the chipotle can
- Make ready pure maple syrup
- Make ready garlic, thinly sliced
- Prepare Kosher salt
- Make ready Brussels sprouts, very thinly sliced (about 2 cups sliced sprouts)
- Get Fresh ground pepper
- Make ready corn tortillas
- Take goat cheese, crumbled
- Get Salsa
- Get pomegranate arils
- Prepare minced red onion
- Take jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- Prepare cilantro leaves
- Get Juice of ½ lime
- Take kosher salt
Steps to make Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa:
- Prep time!
- Rinse the salmon filets under cold water and gently pat them dry with paper towels. Place the fish in a large Ziploc bag.
- In a small bowl, combine the juice of 1 lime, the chipotle pepper, adobo sauce, maple syrup, and sliced garlic. Pour the mixture into the bag with the salmon. Seal the bag, removing as much air as possible, and gently squish the fish around to coat with marinade. Marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature, turning the bag over once halfway through.
- Meanwhile, place the sliced Brussels sprouts in a mixing bowl. Add the juice of the remaining ½ lime, and a good pinch of salt and fresh ground pepper. Toss to combine. Briefly set aside.
- Make your salsa. Combine all the ingredients for the salsa and toss to combine. (If you’re into spice, leave a few seeds in your jalapeño.) Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Pre-heat a lightly oiled grill (pan) over medium-high heat. When hot, add the salmon and cook for about 4 minutes per side until cooked through and lightly charred on the outside. Transfer salmon to a cutting board and flake with a fork. (I like to leave some larger chunks.)
- Warm the tortillas. You can do this in your microwave, or throw each tortilla directly on your burner for a few seconds per side.
- Time to assemble your tacos. Add a little salmon to each tortilla, and top with a generous amount of sprouts and salsa. Finish with a sprinkling of goat cheese. Serve with lime wedges if you like.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food grilled salmon tacos w/ jalapeño pomegranate salsa recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!