Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, corn uttapam. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Corn Uttapam made from corn and gram flour or besan; rice flour are crispy, tasty, super yummy and easy. Yummy corn uttapam is a very unique way of using simple ingredients in a creative way One of the favourite breakfast of my family Specially sundays. Hello Foodies, I have tried to make a uttapam with fresh sweet corn kernels. The best part is that the corn uttapam can be made in no time at all, as it requires no soaking or fermen.
Corn uttapam is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Corn uttapam is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have corn uttapam using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Corn uttapam:
- Prepare Crushed corn (american)
- Prepare Chopped onion capsicum tomato all together
- Get suji (rava)
- Get Besan
- Take tbspoon wheatflour
- Get Curd
- Prepare Green chilli ginger paste acc
- Get Salt, tamarind acc
- Get Chopped coriander
- Make ready Oil / butter for cooking
- Make ready Green chutney for serving
Add rice flour, salt to taste, lemon juice and cilantro. How to make Broken corn uttapam Corn Rava uttapam recipe with step by step photos and video recipe. Simple, healthy and Instant Breakfast idea south Indian style.
Instructions to make Corn uttapam:
- Mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl add little water
- Let the mixture rest for at least 10 mins consistency should be like idli batter
- Heat dosa pan. Brush it with oil spread the corn batter on the hot pan pour little oil or butter. let it cook for 5 to 7 mins on both the sides on medium to high flame
- Your yummy uttapam is ready to serve for your loved ones😋
Corn Rava uttapam recipe with step by step photos and video recipe. Simple, healthy and Instant Breakfast idea south Indian style. For all the sweet corn lovers, here's another easy peasy breakfast option. An instant Sweet Corn Uttapam tastes great and is healthy at the same time. Uttapam are South Indian Breakfast pancakes made with lentils, rice, onions, herbs & spices.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food corn uttapam recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!