Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, simple tomato cucumber salad with lemon dressing. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Simple Tomato Cucumber Salad with Lemon Dressing is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Simple Tomato Cucumber Salad with Lemon Dressing is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have simple tomato cucumber salad with lemon dressing using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Tomato Cucumber Salad with Lemon Dressing:
- Get grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- Prepare sliced cucumber (about 1/8-inch thick slices) I recommend Persian/Lebanese or Kirby Cucumbers
- Take a small mild onion, very thinly sliced. If onions are hot, slice and put in a cold water bath for 5 mins and drain well
- Make ready finely chopped parsley (I use the stems as well.)
- Prepare the zest of half a lemon
- Get fresh lemon juice
- Prepare sugar
- Prepare kosher salt to start (you can adjust up later)
- Make ready olive oil
Instructions to make Simple Tomato Cucumber Salad with Lemon Dressing:
- Gently toss all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until salad is evenly and thoroughly dressed. If possible, let it sit for about 10 minutes to absorb flavors before serving.
- Enjoy! :)
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food simple tomato cucumber salad with lemon dressing recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!