Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chilled black bean, feta & cucumber salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chilled Black Bean, Feta & Cucumber Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chilled Black Bean, Feta & Cucumber Salad is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chilled black bean, feta & cucumber salad using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chilled Black Bean, Feta & Cucumber Salad:
- Prepare black beans, drained and rinsed
- Take whole-kernel corn (or about 1 1/2 cups fresh corn)
- Prepare medium cucumber, finely diced
- Prepare lime juice
- Make ready spring onions, chopped
- Prepare block fetta, crumbled
- Take red wine vinegar
- Prepare Sea salt, cracked black pepper, and cumin
Instructions to make Chilled Black Bean, Feta & Cucumber Salad:
- Combine the black beans, corn, cucumber, celery, and feta in a large bowl and toss until mixed evenly. Add lime juice and vinegar, stir, and taste. You may want to add more lime to taste. Add a dash of salt, pepper, and cumin, and adjust to taste. Chill for at least one hour before serving.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chilled black bean, feta & cucumber salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!