Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, simple stir-fried fish. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Let's make stir-fried fish with vegetables today. This is a typical side dish (banchan) in the Korean culture. It is usually eaten with other sides as well as rice and a soup. You may have seen this side.
Simple stir-fried fish is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Simple stir-fried fish is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook simple stir-fried fish using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple stir-fried fish:
- Make ready sea basa fish fillets
- Prepare large onion (cube cut)
- Take celery stick (sliced)
- Make ready red bell peppers (julienned)
- Get yellow bell peppers (julienned)
- Prepare ginger stick (neatly chopped)
- Prepare garlic pods (neatly chopped)
- Prepare green chilis (neatly chopped)
- Prepare For the sauce:
- Make ready oyster sauce
- Take stir fried sauce
- Prepare dark soy sauce
- Prepare white vinegar
- Prepare corn-starch
- Get chicken broth
To get rid of the holiday weight gain, we stir-fried fish with more vegetables. It works for bass, catfish, perch, rockfish, cod, tilapia and any other white-meat fish we could think of. To get rid of the holiday weight gain, we stir-fried fish with more vegetables. It works for bass, catfish, perch, rockfish, cod, tilapia and any white meat fish we could think of.
Steps to make Simple stir-fried fish:
- Pat dry the fish in paper towels so that there is no water left behind. In a bowl mix cornstarch with soy-sauce and salt-and vinegar. Coat the fish evenly with the mixture.Lightly fry in hot oil until both sides are well cooked.
- Stir fry the vegetables like bell peppers,celery,onions together. Add in the ginger-garlic and saute.
- In a bowl add in the stir-fried sauce, dark soy sauce, vinegar, oyster sauce and chicken broth. Mix with corn-starch so that no lumps are formed.
- Pour in the mixture to the veggies and bring it to boil. Adjust salt and sugar per taste. Layer the fried fishes on top of the gravy and give a gentle stir. Serve stir-fried fish with white rice.
To get rid of the holiday weight gain, we stir-fried fish with more vegetables. It works for bass, catfish, perch, rockfish, cod, tilapia and any white meat fish we could think of. Stir fry is one of my favorite easy meals because you can quick cook up both protein and vegetable all in one pan. Use whatever you have on hand. In the video above, I'm doing a simple vegetable stir fry with carrots and shittake mushrooms.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food simple stir-fried fish recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!