Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, my teriyaki turkey rice bowl. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Teriyaki Turkey Rice Bowl is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. My Teriyaki Turkey Rice Bowl is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook my teriyaki turkey rice bowl using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Teriyaki Turkey Rice Bowl:
- Take Teriyaki Sauce
- Take soy sauce
- Prepare water
- Make ready red wine vinegar
- Get brown sugar or less
- Take granulated white sugar
- Prepare minced garlic
- Prepare ground ginger
- Take crushed red pepper
- Get cornstarch
- Take warm water
- Get Ground Turkey
- Make ready vegetable oil
- Prepare diced onion
- Prepare minced garlic
- Take ground turkey
- Prepare finely chopped broccoli
- Prepare large carrots peeled and grated
- Take green onions diced (for garnish)
- Get cooked white or brown rice
Steps to make My Teriyaki Turkey Rice Bowl:
- Mix soy sauce, 1/4 cup water, red wine vinegar, sugars, garlic and ginger in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir with a whisk until sugar is dissolved.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons warm water and cornstarch until cornstarch is completely dissolved.
- Heat sauce over medium high heat. Slowly whisk in cornstarch mixture and simmer until thickened. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add diced onions and cook until soft.
- Crumble ground turkey and garlic into the pan and cook until turkey is about half cooked. Add grated carrots and chopped broccoli and continue to cook until turkey is no longer pink.
- Pour teriyaki sauce over cooked turkey and vegetable mixture and stir. Simmer for about five minutes to combine the flavors.
- Spoon meat over rice or noodles. Garnish with green onions and serve immediately.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food my teriyaki turkey rice bowl recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!