Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mutton rezalaa. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mutton rezalaa is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mutton rezalaa is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Mutton Rezala Recipe in Bengali language with subtitles. Mughlai Mutton Rezala recipe step by step preparation method.*Must. Mutton Rezala is a popular Bengali non vegetarian dish made with bony mutton pieces marinade in yogurt and curried with cashew and poppy seed paste with Indian spices. Mutton Rezala Recipe, Learn how to make Mutton Rezala (absolutely delicious recipe of This Mutton Rezala recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mutton rezalaa using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mutton rezalaa:
- Make ready mutton aka goat-meat(curry cut)
- Prepare yoghurt
- Take onions (sliced)
- Make ready green chilis (slit)
- Make ready ginger-garlic paste
- Make ready Spices:
- Prepare red chilis
- Make ready cinnamon sticks
- Prepare white cardamom
- Make ready cloves
- Prepare bay-leaf
- Get shahi garam masala powder
- Get saffron in lukewarm milk
- Make ready cashew nut
- Take poppy seed
- Take kewra water
- Make ready rose water
- Prepare black pepper powder
- Get salt
- Make ready sugar
- Prepare 1 tbsp ghee
Mutton Rezala recipe is a stunning Bengali recipe that is specially made during festivals. This Mutton Rezala is one of the simplest and the tastiest mutton recipes that I have made and its This version of Mutton Rezala is by no means for health freaks as it uses a large quantity of ghee and. Mutton rezala recipe is preferred during family parties and on special occasions like Eid, wedding party, high official The color of the mutton rezala is so attractive that you will want to taste it immediately. Mutton Rezala is a native recipe of the Bengal, which is prepared with mutton, spices and kewra essence.
Steps to make Mutton rezalaa:
- Separate half of onion for beresta (crispy fritters) and make a smooth paste with other half with green chilis. Meanwhile whisk the yoghurt with black pepper powder and salt/sugar in a bowl.Marinate the mutton overnight with yoghurt and onion,green chili and ginger-garlic paste and shahi garam masala.
- Make a uniform paste with cashews/poppy seeds. Also keep a bowl of saffron with lukewarm milk and mix with kewra/rose water and keep separate.
- Take some ghee in a pan and temper the dry whole spices in it and add the onion fritters with cashew/poppy seed paste. Mix well until the oil separates from gravy. Add in the marinated mutton and keep stirring until the mutton pieces are well mixed with spices. Transfer the whole contents in slow cooker/pressure cooker with a cup of lukewarm water. As the mutton becomes tender add in shahi garam masala powder with the saffron milk.
Mutton rezala recipe is preferred during family parties and on special occasions like Eid, wedding party, high official The color of the mutton rezala is so attractive that you will want to taste it immediately. Mutton Rezala is a native recipe of the Bengal, which is prepared with mutton, spices and kewra essence. It is the most delectable mutton preparation in the Bengali cuisine. Mutton Rezala is usually served with Naan. Learn how to make/prepare Mutton Razala by following this easy recipe.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mutton rezalaa recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!