Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, black bean couscous salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Black Bean Couscous Salad is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Black Bean Couscous Salad is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook black bean couscous salad using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Black Bean Couscous Salad:
- Make ready Couscous (uncooked)
- Get Black Beans
- Get Corn
- Prepare Zucchini (diced)
- Get stock Celery (chopped)
- Make ready Green Onion (chopped)
- Make ready Cilantro (chopped)
- Prepare Avocado
- Make ready Limes (juice)
- Prepare Feta cheese (crumbled)
- Make ready Red Wine Vinegar
- Make ready Salt, pepper, and Cumin to taste
Instructions to make Black Bean Couscous Salad:
- Combine couscous, black beans, corn, zucchini, celery, green onion, cilantro and feta in a large bowl and toss until evenly mixed.
- Add lime juice, vinegar, and seasonings. Stir until well mixed. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. Chill for about an hour before serving.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food black bean couscous salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!