Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, beef roast steaks with garlic mashed potatoes and sweet corn. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Roast Steaks with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Sweet Corn is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Beef Roast Steaks with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Sweet Corn is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef roast steaks with garlic mashed potatoes and sweet corn using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Roast Steaks with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Sweet Corn:
- Take 4-8 Ears Fresh Grown Sweet Corn on the Cobb
- Get 2 1/2 C. Milk
- Get 2 Sticks Butter
- Make ready 1 Boneless Beef Roast, sliced into 1/4"-1/2" steaks
- Make ready 6 Lg. Baking Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- Make ready Garlic Powder
- Prepare Onion Powder
- Get Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- Make ready Olive Oil
- Make ready 1/2 Tbsp. Granulated Sugar
Instructions to make Beef Roast Steaks with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Sweet Corn:
- Shuck the corn on the cobb and cut each cobb in half. Add corn cobbettes to a large stockpot. Fill pot with water 1/2-3/4 full or til water completely covers the corn. Then add the milk and 1 stick of butter. Cover pot and once to a boil let boil for 30-35minutes.
- Once corn is done let cool completely. Cut corn off the cobb into a medium or large size bowl. Add 2Tablespoons butter, 1teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and 1/2 Tablespoons granulated sugar. Set aside for now.
- In another large pot add potatoes and fill with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and boil til potatoes are fork tender. Drain water. Add rest of butter, 2tsps. Salt, 1/2C. Milk, 3-4Tbps. Garlic Powder. Mash til well combined and smooth. Set aside and keep warm.
- Wash and pat dry steaks. Season both sides with salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Heat a large skillet on medium high heat add 2Tablespoons Olive Oil. Add the steaks. Cook for bout 5-7 minutes per side or for however long you prefer your steaks cooked. Remove from heat and keep warm.
- Heat corn in the microwave for 3-4 minutes til butter is melted and corn is heated through. Stir well. Start plating everything up and Enjoy 😋
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food beef roast steaks with garlic mashed potatoes and sweet corn recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!