Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, sloppy joe stuffed mini-eggplant & zucchini. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sloppy Joe Stuffed Mini-Eggplant & Zucchini is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Sloppy Joe Stuffed Mini-Eggplant & Zucchini is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have sloppy joe stuffed mini-eggplant & zucchini using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sloppy Joe Stuffed Mini-Eggplant & Zucchini:
- Make ready mini eggplant
- Prepare zucchini
- Take leftover sloppy joe mix
- Prepare large green pepper
- Prepare medium red onion
- Make ready pepper
- Get salt
- Prepare cooking oil
- Take bread crumbs
- Get mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Prepare mini crouton mix
Steps to make Sloppy Joe Stuffed Mini-Eggplant & Zucchini:
- Preheat oven to 350°. De-seed squash. Place on baking dishes and coat wt cooking oil and seasonings. Bake in oven for 45 minutes for the larger pieces and 30 minutes for the smaller ones.
- Meanwhile, saute peppers, onions, & squash insides into a small-medium frying pan. Combine with leftover sloppy joe & Set aside when done.
- Finally when squash is cooked, fill with cooked sloppy joe/pepper mix. Top with bread crumbs and mozzarella cheese.
- Return to oven for another 30-40 minutes or until cheese is melted to your preference.👍😎👏👌
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food sloppy joe stuffed mini-eggplant & zucchini recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!