Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vegetarian thai red curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetarian Thai Red Curry is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Vegetarian Thai Red Curry is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have vegetarian thai red curry using 17 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Thai Red Curry:
- Get Cooking oil
- Get coconut oil
- Take galangal, bruised
- Get garlic, minced
- Make ready onion, chopped
- Get lemongrass pieces, bruised
- Take red curry paste
- Make ready milk
- Make ready coconut milk
- Get bamboo shoots, shredded
- Prepare baby bell peppers, seeded + chopped
- Get plant-based chicken, chopped
- Get fish sauce or substitute
- Make ready lime, juiced
- Get fresh basil leaves
- Prepare Sugar to taste
- Make ready Salt to taste
Instructions to make Vegetarian Thai Red Curry:
- In a large pot, heat oil, coconut oil, garlic, galangal, lemongrass, and onions for 2-3 mins, stir in curry paste and cook until color deepens. Gradually pour in milk and coconut milk. Bring to a boil. Add remaining ingredients. Simmer for approx 20 mins. Serve with rice.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegetarian thai red curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!