Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, ground pork with pineapple tidbits. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ground Pork with Pineapple Tidbits is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Ground Pork with Pineapple Tidbits is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have ground pork with pineapple tidbits using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ground Pork with Pineapple Tidbits:
- Get oil
- Take onion, chopped
- Get garlic, chopped
- Prepare Knorr Pork cube
- Make ready ground pork
- Get carrot, diced
- Make ready green peas
- Take raisins, optional
- Get pineapple tidbits
- Get Knorr Liquid Seasoning, to taste
- Prepare ground black pepper, to taste
Instructions to make Ground Pork with Pineapple Tidbits:
- Begin by getting your pan nice and hot. Throw in the chopped onion and garlic, and cook until you smell a nice aroma.
- Next, add 1 pc. Knorr pork cube and mix this well until dissolved before adding the ground pork.
- Cook the 500 grams of ground pork until slightly toasted.
- Then add the carrots, green peas, raisins and pineapple tidbits in. Sauté the meat and vegetables until they are cooked.
- With a sprinkle of Knorr Liquid Seasoning and black pepper, this dish is done!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food ground pork with pineapple tidbits recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!